Sunday, June 28, 2009

finally my baby weez arrived

i called it weez she is so adorable ,,,,quite sometime ok i waited for this phone finally i got this by yesterday,,,a thousand thanks to my dad coz he just gave me this as present,,

actually i got this because of my dad promise,he promise if i pass all my subject with flying colours,,huh not sure of that,,,,but i pass all ok

,,,it feel great when u pass all of the subject,so as promise my dad take me to kuantan parade la,,then search for the phone began,actually i wanted samsung f400 but my dad so peculiar about that,,keep ask me what year of the model been produce,,i said it like so last year ok,,

so he just wind it up,blur,,,then search again till i got this baby weez nokia 5800 xm,,,luv it,from the first time i saw this beauty make my heart pound out loud,,,huh,,uhuhu,,for my n3 this time i'll try use english coz,,,

i wanna make this n3 feels like educated,,,gosh pape jek enjoy je la my neu baby on the house,,,the stereo speaker really loud and smooth,,like a hifi,,,so lucky ok,,,,,

and what is more important her birthday this phone la,,,is same with my mama
bday 27/6/09,,and i just hear a rumour she maybe got e75 as a gift from papa,,,uhuhu,,,hopefully
i turn out to be real.


2 comments:

Scha Abdllh said...

alaa jelessnyer.. ;p

aori.drew said...

sasya fierce eh willis- jgn ar jeless,,,,nanti kite menabung singgit sari so lame2 dapat la nset baru tuh,huhuhu